Visit the front desk for more information.
To make the health and safety of our participants and staff our number one priority.
• Lifeguards are responsible for the safety of the pool, enforce rules and respond to emergencies. All lifeguard decisions are final.
• Parents or guardians are responsible for supervising their children.
• There is NO food or drink allowed in the pool area. Please keep food and drinks in the lobby area.
• All swimmers younger than 12 years of age must take a swim test in order to swim in the Deep End.
• Water in plastic water bottles is permitted.
• Profanity is not tolerated.
• No glass, gum, tobacco, alcohol or coolers.
• No street shoes allowed in the pool.
• All swimming patrons entering the water MUST be wearing a swim suit.
• Diving in specified areas only.
• No running or rough play in the hallways, shower rooms, or pool area.
• No water guns.
• Tight-fitting PLASTIC PANTS are REQUIRED on all children age 2 and under.
• Children under the age of 9 MUST have someone 18 years old or older within arms reach of them at ALL TIMES.
• Please do not leave personal belongings in the pool area. Please put in a locker in the locker room area.
• Shower before entering the pool area.
• Only soft toys are allowed in the pool area.
• Never distract the lifeguards unless assistance is needed.
• Swimmers must be at least 16 years old to use lap swim equipment. (ex. Fins, kickboards, etc.)
• Lifeguards do not replace parental supervision.
• Lifeguard decisions are final!
Copyright 2014 CHARLES CITY FAMILY YMCA - 800 Hulin Street, Charles City, IA 50616 - 641 228 2254 - email@example.com